these can all be found online or at your local sallys!
- pros: very vibrant color!!
- cons: not good for pastel, washes out quick, fades to sea foam/mint green (thats only a con if u MAKE IT)
- pros: nice for pastel, (i havent used it for anything other than pastel so idk how the color is raw)
- cons: washes out VERY QUICK, sometimes blotchy (thats probably more on my part tho)
- pros: washes out to a nice color, GREAT for pastels, stays in long
- cons: without diluting it first the color will be more blue than purple
- pros: true to color, dyes nicely, very pretty
- cons: packaging is hard to work with, hard to spread, texture is chunky and thick
- pros: lightens a LOT
- cons: more pricey than other brands, can be complicated for beginners
- pros: lightens a lot, smell is not overwhelming, cheaper!!
- cons: can be complicated for beginners
- pros: nicely tones hair!, can be used in a mix for silver ahir
- cons: hair has to be fairly light for this product to be most effective
- pros: can be used in a mix for silver
- cons: I have not use this on its own so idk any cons
salon care volume 20
- pros: no smell, get job done, cheap
- cons: can work almost too well, leaves hair damaged,
- pros: heals damaged hair INCREDIBLY well, works as a heat protectant, smell DIVINE
- cons: expensive, weighs hair down w all the oils
- pros: cheaper, heals hair, smells nice, leaves hair light and appropriately fluffy (no frizz tho)
- cons: doesnt work as well as moroccon oil,