omg im FEELIN it like when i first got my haircut i looked AWFUL its an inevitable part of short hair but dont let that discourage you!! okay so first youre gonna have to do the most important step:
- look in the mirror and tell urself ur still cute
okay but if you really wanna change something about it you have LOADS of options (i dont know what part you dislike, so im gonna assume its the front/bangs part of it)
- play around with headbands. “what if theyre not my style” okay head bands are a universal thing like u can have a spiked heaedband if ur punk or one with flowers on it if you like to dress that way. you can find a bunch at target or walmart and probably even at CVS/walgreens.
- just clip it back with either bobby pins or barrettes (assuming that ur hair is long enough for that) this is the same with the headbands, you can find clips that match ur personal preference at the aforementioned locations.
- beanies too!
- maybe if you want to divert the attention from the style of it, color it. like for real if u dye ur hair no one notices anything else about you.
- experiment. you have the world in ur hands go wild use gel or styling clay (found at target or sallys or any hair salon) maybe spike it up or make a clean part and slick it to the side
and remember youre your own worst critic!! so people probs arent even gonna care that much about ur hair anyways