Sunday, June 15, 2014

hair FAQ

(aka print this out and give it to the 5 ppl that ask u these questions everyday)
YO so these are just questions i personally get asked a lot, they may differ but pretty much everyone asks these
HOW IS UR HAIR NOT DEAD
  • IT IS BUT THATS MY FAULT THAT I DONT TREAT IT ENOUGH AND ADD PROTIENS
DOES DYEING UR HAIR HURT IT
  • manic panic doesnt, but i cant speak for other dyes. (pro tip: when dying ur hair mix a little conditioner in with the bowl so u get to condition and dye ur hair at the same time its like an added BONUS)
WHO CUTS UR HAIR
  • i go to a local hair dresser place but i give myself trims on the top every once in a while and i have my mom shave the side of my head
HOW OFTEN DO YOU DYE UR HAIR
  • every other week
WOULD I LOOK GOOD WITH SHORT HAIR
  • YES YES YES yes YES
BUT MY FACE SHAPE IS WEIRD, MY FACE IS TOO ROUND, ID LOOK LIKE A BOY…
  • okay i thought this exact same thing i have a heart shaped face and i thought i was gonna look weird but look at how adorbs i came out u kno? ive seen girls of every shape, size, and color get a pixie cut and they all ROCK IT like check out this blog and u can see ppl of EVERY TYPE get the haircut that u want
(for irl ppl only) CAN I TOUCH UR HAIR
  • i will burn, and from my ashes a bird will grow. it will take to the skys and defecate on ur head if u EVER touch my hair
i cant really think of any more but ill add as life continues

No comments:

Post a Comment