Sunday, June 15, 2014

hair ref pics

REFERENCE PICS UPDATED
the last set of pics were getting old and my hair was really long in those so i decided to do a set where my hair was at optimal length (these are all taken w unstyled hair so u get the RAW PHOTOS HERE)
RIGHT SIDEsorry for the bad dye job but yeah the higher up you go, the longer the hairs are. the area around my ears was shaved
LEFT SIDE
most of its shaved i think she called it a 5? i dont really know the terminology sorry. the shaved hair does NOT fade in to a regular cut
BACK
it was originally shaved in to a neater “V” shape but now its grown out. the right side has hair shaved from around the front of my ear to the nape of my neck
FRONT
all my hair pushed forward. it reaches to a little past the tip of my nose

No comments:

Post a Comment